Essential oil diffuser necklaces are crazy popular right now! They are super simple and easy to make because all you need to do is add your favorite essential oil inside the locket to stay grounded almost all day long! Below are simple step by step instructions, on how to make your own essential oil diffuser necklace. While you’re following along, if you get a wild hair, order your very own DIY kit today and have it shipped straight to your house – you will get enough to make 2 necklaces.
First of all you will want to make sure you have the included contents:
- Pendant Locket
- 24” Necklace Chain
- Necklace Charm
- Eye Pins
- Assorted Beads
- Essential Oil and
- Lay out the pieces you want to use. (You have enough materials to make a silver-plated necklace and an antique bronze necklace!) Check out our YouTube video here!
- Find the center link of your necklace chain—this is where you will want to connect your pendant. While you’re finding the center link, if your chain is too long, use wire cutters to cut a small section off the end of the chain…and finally reattach the clasp to the chain. You can even use the excess chain as an additional embellishment-just loop it onto the jump ring that you use to fasten your charm.
- Use your pliers to open the jump ring; hook the jump ring through the loop on your pendant
- Loop the jump ring that you attached to the pendant through the center link chain; use pliers to pinch the jump ring closed
- Repeat this step to fasten your charm to the chain
- String beads onto the eye pin and use pliers to crimp the pin closed to secure the beads. Repeat Step 4 to attach beads to chain
- Cut out a small piece of felt to fit inside your pendant and add a couple (2-3) drops of essential oil to the felt and voila! (We provide lavender oil because it has stress reducing, tension relieving, relaxation inducing properties. You can also use your favorite perfume if you prefer!)
*Don’t forget to show off your final projects on Instagram and Facebook! Tag The Hippie Hobby for a chance to be featured as a repost- @TheHippieHobby #TheHippieHobby
WARNING-CHOKING HAZARD: Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision required.